Always Azul customer service is available 24 hours a day. We aim to provide quick and efficient customer help. Here you can get information on things such as shipping, policies, discounts, warranties and more plus everything you need to know about shopping on our site. Our support staff will happily help you out, whatever your issue. Just fill in a support ticket, or drop us an email.
Have a Question?
You can contact us with product questions or create a support ticket. Always Azul staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week! We will contact you personally as soon as possible.
Always Azul Pottery is committed to privacy and security.
Log in Issues?
Here are some tips for when you have difficulty logging into the site:
- If you need to reset your password please use the following link: https://alwaysazul.com/my-account/lost-password/
- Or you can use the Reset Password button displayed in the site’s right sidebar under the Key icon.
- Make sure that you login into the site using the email address that your account is registered under.
- We recommend that you do not use your Name or User Name to log in, as these sometimes vary and can be far more problematic to log in with. Using your email address as your login is the easiest and best.
- Please ensure that this email address and the corresponding password are spelled correctly as 5 incorrect login attempts in a row will cause you to be locked out of the site for 5 minutes before you can attempt to log in again.
- Often it’s better to keep your password stored in your browser when logging in from home or your office: https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-save-password-in-google-chrome. This is secure and prevents a great many login issues. Never do this when using a public computer though, only your private computers and devices should store your personal data.
- Please add our firstname.lastname@example.org email address to your email account’s contacts list to ensure that you will receive support emails from us. Also, please periodically check your email client’s Junk Mail folder for emails messages from alwaysazul.com that were marked as junk mistakenly. This will help to prevent you from missing critical emails such as account set up and password reset emails sent to you from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you continue to experience issues please use this form https://alwaysazul.com/contact/ and describe the issue that you are experiencing so that we may help you resolve the issue.